moi!

moi!

Monday, November 10, 2008

My encounter wiv a Calabar Man

This is really not the story of my life but its part of it..i dnt drive but im learning how 2 or what not( im tired of d bus and d train mehyn..frustrating). mite get my permit in december... anywaiz, i go on d bus and train every weekday 2 get 2 skul and all dat good stuff, i remember when i didnt have a cell phone, i used 2 ask people 2 use their fone or whatever and dey gave it 2 me 2 use..so i finally got my celly and when pple ask 2 use my fone i give em to use..(i believe in reciprocating kindness..ya dig).i was just there at 5 points train station waiting or the eastbound train 2 school yeah, i was jamming 2 my ipod and stuff then this dude sitting next 2 me asked 2 use my fone,i gave it 2 him or whatever sha. i noticed that whoever he called didnt pick up the fone so he gave it back 2 me...d train came and i hate sitting beside guys on d trian, cuz they wont let u rest..so i sat on this 2-sitter and then i put my bag on d second sit...all 4 d guy 2 ask 2 sit beside me...in my mind i was like( ooooooooooooo now, is it by force, there are other vacant seats, must u sit beside me) i sha shifted my bag..the dude now asked me for where i was going(i noticed he had an accent, i was sha tryna place the accent), and then i looked at him like cum whats ur bizness, i sha said avondale station, he now asked are u going 2 school...in my mind i was like(uh duh..cant u see my skul bag) i was like yeah...he sha noticed that i didnt wanna say anyfng cuz i was giving him attitude...anywaiz i got off at my stope..then i got on d direct bus 2 my school sha, then i got a phone call from the number he called and then i picked it up and here is the conversation that took place...

me: (using pho ne of course) hello
him: (wiv one kinda calabar accent) hello how are you
me: fine, may i ask who is calling please???
him: the guy u gave ur fone 2 at the station
me: and im like hmm interesting
him:so what r u doing after school?
me: stuff...
oh shocks my teacher is here i will continue later....


him: so today is friday, maybe i should come and pick u up from ur house so that u can come and know my house.
me: hmm ok...when
him:saturday
me:thats fine by me
him: nice talking tyou, i like u , u are so good, i like u alot.
me: uhm...u dnt even know me at all, where do u go off saying u like sum1 u have seen only once in ur life and for like 15mins
him: i dunno, i just feel this kind of connection between us
me: uh yah ok, i have a class right now and i dnt need this early in the morning.(It was about 7.30am, i had 8.00 class)
him: ook, just call me after ur class
me:in my mind (because u pay my fone bill abi???) ok sure i will.
him: ok bye bye oo, greet ur teacher
me: in my mind (afam spiro) sure i will.


............3hrs later...
Was laffin and playing wiv lawrence and ib, making fun of people just having fun in the upper part of the student center.
grrrr grrrr(my fone vibrates)
me: hello
him: hi, what is ur name?
me: after how many hours ya just asking for my name
him:(laffin)
me:abby
him: he said one kinda strong name like this, i cant even remember.
me: i was like nice 2 meet u
him: ok so, how are u getting home today
me: (being all rude) how did i get 2 skul 2 day?
him: so u will enter bus ehn
me: uh..yah...
him: can i be ur friend
me: i have enough i dnt need anymore
him: please now
i was still speaking pho ne by d way...
i just changed mehn..even lawrence and ib wur like DAYUM GIRL WUSUP WIV THAT????
me: na by force 2 be ur friend, i say no na...which onez..
him:(all stunned) where r u from
me: Nigeria..duhhh
him: abeg na abby, just be my friend na
me: see as u be, i say i no want, i go call police ooo
him: call them , i go tell them say na likeness way cause am
me:( al frustrated from all the begging) u know what, if u know wusup wiv u ehn, u wont try ijebu girl, cuz i will do juju 4 u
him: do na, i go do my own 2..
me: (i was scared)....beep beep beep
i hung up...then he kept calling...for like a week or morethat dude stalked my life..ever since then if sum1 says "do u have a cellphone i can use?" imma be like " uh uhn dnt got one"......

Crazy man..i fear mayne...he stalked my life, he left me like voice messages and text messages every dawg on day....i tire... im sure glad d man has stopped calling me....(that is after a lot of prayer..binding d evil mayne)
shoooooooo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! dat was real funny, u r a true 9ja girl oh! lol


XXXskilletbizkitXXX

Anonymous said...

rofl!!!m bare creasiin!!!!
Jegedeeeexx