moi!

moi!

Monday, November 10, 2008

People

There r a lot of people you meet, some r d good, d bad, d bitter, d idiot, d big fool, d hater , d quiet, d ugly..and d list is endless...i have met alot of people in my short course of life and up till today, i dunno y i fail to recognise d people that r there and will be there for a long time rather than those dat r just dere for the minute.. its just crazy..i mean i meet new people and i totally forget about d old ones..thats not right..thats not what its supposed to be like... Its very allowed to make friends, but dont forget about the ones that were there before...

my life as a Qc girl..
qc is a crazy skul, enjoyed my stay there, met different pple..met one of my best friends there and ish, but there was a point i just became sumfn else, i failed to recognise some true facts and ish..i wanted to do things my way..i went astray, i became d total opposite of what i am now..i regret some things i did, some mistakes i made and some mistakes like this remain permanent and create a whole in ur life that can neva be sealed up again..Thank God for d life i live now...

my life as a Georgia Perimeter girl
georgia perimeter college, i didnt like d fact that i was there becuz there was so much drama...too many fngs going on and d skul was anoda 9ja united at least one of d campuses i went to..i met some people, heck i even met one of my bf's.thats gist for anoda day..we dint even last at all..i met this chic,alot of people discouraged me and told me ish about her dat she is not d right person to hang wiv and all..i ced no, that im sure she isnt dat bad..until i built a friendship wiv her...wrong move..till today i cant stand d chic..she did so many fngs to me, i kept my cool until i decided to go off on her..i dealt wiv her and put her in her place and till today we r not friends again...i hardly use d word hate cuz its a strong word..i dislike her wiv everyfng in me...I lived a different life in gpc..i dint feel like me while i was there...

My life in Howard CC
this skul is what i call a skul, i love it..i like my instructors heck i even like my friends...but drama is beginning to knock on my door and im not ready for it..shud i open d door for d drama to come in so dat i can get over it or shud i still hold on tite till d drama forces itself in..y does it havta be me..

i have learned something..u dnt need alot of friends to be a better person..u can be a better person wivout friends and me...i love d people i call friends that r rili friends...

a friend is sweet
a friend is nice
a friend is kind
a friend is always there
a friend is honest
a friend is dependable
a friend is a companion
a friend is a friend and will remain a friend till d end...

people on d other will remain people..love dem or hate dem, dey still gon be d same ass whipping mofo's!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah life as a qc gal thot me so many things...i wasnt myself too in my final yr did sum stupid fngs too.. yeah and der wer sooo many people i still cant believe wher my friends.... sum mistakes r meant 2 teach us more about life and am sure i av learnt a lot!! buh bimbo we were silly criously very silly buh we av grown sha heheheh!!!