moi!

moi!

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Reason Why She'z Gay...

I was walking down buffington road after a long day at school. Was listening to alicia keys and bopping my head at the same time..i thot 2 myself" this chic is the bomb".. It was about 8.00pm at night and i had 2 walk down that dark road with no street lights. "Oh shit its so freezing cold, i just wanna get home and take a shower and sleep"..For some sick reason i thot i hurd sum1 following me and then i stopped and hurd nuffin. when i continued i cud still feel sum1 following me, then i turned back and saw a tall dude, ark, cudnt rili see his face, holding a big bag dressed in black and then i thot"maybe he is walking down that road too" then all of a sudden d pace at which the man was walking increased..and i didnt feel right about it and then i increased my pace as well.. all of a sudden i hurd "Excuse me, do u have change for a 20" i acted like i didnt hear and then i was so bleeping scared..i started running and the man started chasing me. I ran and screamed nobody hurd..then the man grabbed my jacket and then held me tite and i screamed.." i shouted what do u want from me" and then he says all i want is sum pussy" and i shouted i cant give u none, im only 16 and im still a virgin and i cant do it..he is like strip or i will be forced 2 fuck the hell outta you.. please leave me alone i cant do it..next thing. DOOOH!! he pushed me on d floor...brought out a knife and cut my pants off...screaming "HELP ME, HELP ME!!!" he fell flat on me and then the next thing.."oo yeah girl, u feel so good" "screaming and crying , fussing and fighting" he felt no pity for me, thrusting in and out and in and out and in and out...when he was done, he pick my lil purse and ran away wiv it....got up, packed up the rest of my life and walked home, went into my room and locked myself up for days..my sister tried 2 talk 2 me, but i didnt wanna hear anyfng, my bro-in-law tried but i didnt listen, my mom and dad also came all the way from 9ja, i didnt open up...then after a month i came out and told them the story and i swore that any man that shud lay hands on me again would die and i would never ever get married and that man will never see peace till he dies and even when he dies, God will never answer his prayers...This is the reason why shes gay. She hates men, except her father..i dnt blame her..

Pure fiction!!! NOT REAL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! u knw this stuff actually happens to people...that was awesome and real deep!!!
i thot it was real at first, i was like WOW!!!!! so it happened to her, OMG! lol

deep girl deep!

XXXskilletbizkitXXX

Anonymous said...

awww dats *sniff*sniff* berry deep
Jegzaaayy