moi!

moi!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Pure Fiction

She is just venting!!

I can’t keep living like this. We started together but when we got closer we knew we weren’t meant for each other, so we went our separate ways. We stopped talking for a long period of time and then we started off again. This time you had a girl and I had dude. You kept telling me how much u missed me and how much u wanted to kiss me and stupidly I actually started falling all over again. The news in full is "IM STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU, I JUST CANT GETCHU OUTTA MY SYSTEM." Wait a minute I thought we were supposed to be just friends, why in d world am I falling over you again when I have a boo and u have yours 2... Look and I’m dead up, straight up this time, I don’t want to be in it with you anymore, I love who I’m with a whole lot and it will cause him pain for me leave him..No I’m not that harsh, c'mon, u have to understand, u have a girl and I have a dude and I’m guessing u love your babe a lot. I really shouldn’t have a problem with you being my friend but on a 2nd thought I think there would be a problem especially if my boo should fine out u tried 2 kiss me or what not or whatever...We cant continue like this..It’s just wrong... NO!! u cant tell me u love me and I cant tell u I love u either...We agreed to go our separate ways and its really time for us to abide by that...I’m very done, I cant come back to you, its completely over, u had your chances but then u blew it all...No, I’m sorry, I’m done for good and this is goodbye and by the way, it was a pleasure meeting sum1 like you....I got to say this "I loved you like crazy, i had made up my mind that i was going to marry you but then u screwed up..Not once, not 2ce but 3 times.."
This is d final goodbye...
Goodbye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice...this is actually really nice..for a moment i had to reflect on a couple of fngs..real deeepppp!!

XXXskilletbizkitXXX